Know How to Value Your Condo !
More than Just the Size of Unit
Years of Experience Helps
Letting the Buyer Know Pluses
Buyers want certain things these days that add to the increased desire for a New Orleans Condo. Much more than just the size of the condo.
1. Parking Spots have become more valuable over the last 10 years. Garage Parking and Gated parking by the complex is valuable. Easily worth 30k to 40k.
2. City Views and Windows in most of the rooms. Buyers like to view street and parts of the city. Much more than units that lookout over roofs or atriums. Views of Courtyards are also a plus.
3. High Ceiling Matter as it makes the unit feel and look larger. The 10 ft. ceilings and higher ones are a big plus.
4. Open Floor Plans with open kitchens are more desirable. Having a unit all on one left is a plus. If you have a loft bedroom then nice stairs are the best.
5. Recent Updates Matter, Most of the likes are wood floors, updated kitchens and bathrooms. Having a nicely painted unit is very nice.
6. Having one bathroom where it is in the hallway is a plus. Not a plus to have it in the bedroom.
7. Common Areas in the Complex also really matters as people like courtyards, great views, swimming pools, rooftop areas, gyms and clubhouses that owners can use.
8. Location Matter in the Neighborhoods. Most buyers like easy walks to many places in the neighborhood. Being on the streetcar line and near famous streets do matter.
Let Buyers Know of Updates and Cost
Condo Common Areas Mean A Lot
Last Couple of Years I make Flyers
For the Condo Associations